Thursday, January 29, 2015

thankful thursday #213

The Parenthood series finale was tonight. You guys. My friends and I've been dreading it.

We know it's not real life.

But the Bravermans! They're worthy of a thoughtful sendoff.

Their family is known for frequent pancake or waffle breakfasts. We honored them like this:


So good. Worth the work.



Then I got a wicked toe cramp, and I was deeply grateful for true friendship:


Gracious, that hurt. I just wanted to eat my pancakes in peace. For the Bravermans.

We had Puffs for party gifts.


Some wore their gear.


We documented the before faces:


Here we are in not-so-happy times (that is, after the finale):


Thankful for the Puffs.


Did you say farewell to the Bravermans? May you stay forever young. And be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment