Friday, January 2, 2015

how i ended 2014 (an iPhone photo purge)

December was a blur for me. But the iPhone comes through for me on occasion, so I can look back and know that it did, in fact, happen.

I visited the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville for the first time. Isn't it pretty?


Lori and I were there for the Behold the Lamb of God concert. It's a favorite Christmas tradition, but to live it this year with her in Nashville was especially memorable.


One day when I was needing some retail therapy -- for probably no reason other than I needed to get out of my office -- I bought this candle on sale. It's called "Winter," and it's a new favorite thing.


 I love Friday Night Lights. I really love this t-shirt. Texas Forever.


These are some of my running buddies. They see me regularly at 6:00 a.m., God bless them, after I've rolled straight out of bed and into my running shoes. It was fun to celebrate the holidays together having showered and dressed in non-spandex.


On New Year's Eve, Bethany and I staged this pic with our firemen neighbors. It's about how we're feeling at work these days. That is, in need of medical attention.


So those things happened. It was a better December than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment