Sunday, December 7, 2014

the indy iphone purge

When we go to Indianapolis to work, it's always at the time of year when we're tired and weary from the grind of football season.

But it's also the time of year when I'm most grateful for my work people. They really are like family in these days, when we are with each other for every minute of every day. Working, sleeping, eating.


This is us at Steak 'n Shake at about 1:00 a.m. A patty melt, fries and a milk shake are good pick-me-ups after an eighteen-hour day.

We even dress alike.


(We were kind of in love with our new vests with the company logo on the hip.)


Love this one. We look so pleased with ourselves, don't we?
 

This one. I don't know. Maybe I was sad that we still had ten hours to go that day?

Here're a couple of us in happier times.


I think we'd just been giving out free pizza to some hungry little ones. Always a job perk.

Here's the whole crew on the morning after, ready to fly south.


Indy, you're always good to us, but it's also really nice to be home. 'Til next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment