Thursday, December 18, 2014

thankful thursday #210

December has buried me. I am not winning.

However! Here are the little things making me so very grateful of late:

The pink rose I received in my office today from a coworker.

My Christmas tree lights that, mercifully, all worked out of the box and remain lit.

The impromptu lunch last weekend with a friend I haven't seen in forever.

Twenty-four glorious hours in Nashville.

A chance to host friends in my home this weekend.

The Dave Barnes Holiday station on Pandora.

Watching friends taste sweet joy in their lives.

The wrapped box in our office filled with food for those in need.

A text message that says, "I miss you. When are we talking?"

A Saturday coming up with no conference calls.

Three miles on the trails of Oak Mountain, in perfect, 40-degree running weather.

Are you finding time to be thankful in this season's hustle and bustle? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment