Thursday, August 22, 2013

thankful thursday #144

When you're single, and you live away from your family, you better hope you've got some awesome friends.

I rely on mine to be so many things.

Caretakers.

Encouragers.

Listeners.

Celebrators.

Meal dates.

Travel buddies.

Sounding boards.

Constructive critics.

Crafting partners.

Adventure dreamers.

This week has been all kinds of crazy, and when I reflect on it, I'm thankful for so many friends who step up at exactly the right moment, into precisely the right roles, and make me feel richly loved.

My God is so generous for that. I'm grateful.

Who's been loving you well this week? Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words! Keep sharing and rest easy knowing the joy of friendship! May God bless you for being such a blessing to me and to many other friends!

    ReplyDelete