Monday, August 5, 2013

hello monday (a lot of miles)

Monday! Gosh, I never miss you.

But I can still greet you civilly.

------------------------------------

Hello, 13.1.



This is going down in T-12 days.
Lord, be merciful.

------------------------------------

Hello, Cullman.


My friend and I met up there for lunch and shopping this weekend.
This one was a jewel of a store.

------------------------------------

Hello, Toms.


I finally broke down and bought a pair. Trends are only good if they're practical, and
I anticipate putting a lot of miles on them on a certain country next year. Let's hope they live up to the hype.

------------------------------------

Hello, fall scheduling.


It's always such a headache puzzle!

------------------------------------

Hello, rainbow.


I saw this last weekend in Highlands.
It's a good reminder of a special promise.

Monday, no matter the miles I'm looking to run, drive, walk, or fly, I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment