Sunday, March 17, 2013

thankful thursday #121, the traditionally late edition

Last year at the end of this particular annual work week, there was great relief in my decision to place the Thankful Thursday post on hold until my return home, even though that's a Sunday.

Letting go of legalism, you know. The battle of my life.

Why, then, did I even travel with this laptop this week?

The battle lives on, clearly.

So, back to the 'ham, I am, and it is good to be home. This week's hotel was not my favorite for so very many reasons, and as if that darned legalism isn't battle enough, a sore throat has me almost waving the white flag.

To say I'm thankful to be back to my own bed tonight is an understatement. If I get a full night's sleep tonight, don't judge me if that bit makes it into this week's Thankful Thursday post. I'm that desperate.

Surely St. Patrick can give me at least that?

Happy St. Paddy's, friends. I hope you've had a day of good luck, and good gratitude.

Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment