Monday, March 25, 2013

hello monday (celebrating)

Today's a special Monday, because it's the one nestled in my favorite week of the year. I'd say that's worthy of some hellos, wouldn't you?

------------------------------------

Hello, Holy Week schedule.
I love it that there are six opportunities this week to celebrate victory over death.

------------------------------------

Hello, Condoleezza Rice.


I'm coming to hear you speak tomorrow, and just so you know, I think you're so classy.

------------------------------------

Hello, hometown coffee shop.


I do love that Athens staple.

------------------------------------

Hello, birthday celebration!


 Despite the rain and the cold, I was so pleased to be with Mom for her special day.

------------------------------------

Hello, best friends.


She had such a fun day planned for us. And she brought Mom a little bit of sunshine!

------------------------------------

Hello, lunch by the lake.



Isn't she pretty?

------------------------------------

Hello, alternative birthday plans.



Well, they were with us in spirit, anyway.

Happy Monday, friends. What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment