Thursday, November 19, 2015

thankful thursday #233

Last weekend in North Carolina I spent some time with the littles.

Little Man isn't so little anymore.


He's talking and thinking and plotting and feeling like a real person. He wears rain boots and pops an umbrella under clear blue skies.


Because why not?


He tickles me so.

And then the Littlest. Gracious, he is a happy one.


Every time, that grin.


When I was getting ready to leave, Little Man told me I shouldn't go, and that I should stay and play some more.

Broke me into a million pieces.

And when you're broken like that, it's good to find something to be thankful for. I'm grateful today that God willing, I'll see them again in just a few short weeks for Christmas.

Lord, let it be so.

Are you looking forward to seeing loved ones for the holidays? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment