Thursday, September 30, 2010

unfaithful

Two and a half years ago, my now sister-in-law introduced me to this beautiful phenomenon called the Butler Bag.



You can read about the details here, but suffice it to say, the Butler Bag is life changing for even the naturally organized, and very probably for disorganized souls who are only organized in their dreams.

So, for two and a half years, I’ve been totally loyal to the Butler Bag. In fact, I’m still haunted by the fact that I didn’t purchase a different style bag before they were discontinued. Unfortunately, I’m just not loving the new designs, and as much as it hurt it me to do it, I purchased a new handbag that doesn’t have built-in compartments (ouch).

Butler Bag, it wasn’t you. It was me. I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment