Thursday, May 21, 2015

thankful thursday #222

On the Thursday before Memorial Day, seven years ago, I flew to Wilmington, Delaware, for one of the most joyous weekends in the history of our immediate family.

We welcomed one of my favorites to our family.
 

(Aren't they handsome?)

We had all sorts of fun dancing.


Saw festive fireworks.


(And the Liberty Bell while we were nearby, because why not.)


 And we have these darlings to show for it, seven years later.


Every May, my perpetual calendar reminds me of that weekend, and every May, I'm grateful for it.


Marriage, I'm told, is a hard thing. And as a single gal, I'm thankful to have theirs to show me that the best things come from the hardest things.

Happy anniversary, you two. Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment